The doors to our brand new Members Community are now open!
You know that getting it right on social media can make your business a success.
But as a busy woman in business you have lots to juggle and sometimes all that time and effort you’re putting into social media is not getting you where you want to be.
Let us help you to get social media right for your business.
✔️ Entry to our Members Community private Facebook group.
✔️ Access to over 2 hours of training videos with new content added each month.
✔️ All of our downloadable worksheets, checklists and cheat sheets.
✔️ A Live Masterclass every week.
✔️ A community of other women in business to support you.
What makes this membership different?
We know that there are lots of memberships out there so I’m sure you want to know what makes ours different?
- The Social Mums Members Community focuses on improving your small business social media. It’s run by professionally trained social media consultants, so you know the help and advice you’re receiving is the most up-to-date and from an expert.
- Most memberships have a website for training and a separate Facebook group for support. With ours everything can be found within our private Facebook group. We make use of Facebook’s e-learning units, so there is no need to download additional apps or software. You can quickly and easily access the community whenever you check into Facebook. There is one place to ask your questions, learn and get support and it’s somewhere you go everyday – Facebook!
- We know you lead busy lives, so all of our training videos are no longer than 5 minutes. Plus the action points included in the training are all achievable and things you can implement straight away.
- You will get access to all available Units from the day you join. Plus brand new training units will be added each month.
- There will be a Live Masterclass every single week in the group, these will be run by Gemma Lloyd the founder of Social Mums or one of her team, the Social Mums Pros.
- There will also be a monthly challenge that will aim to push you out of your comfort zone and to try new things on social media.
How much does access to the Members Community cost?
You get access to everything in the Members Community for only £35 per calendar month.
Let me introduce myself
Hi, I’m Gemma, the founder of Social Mums. I have over 15 years experience in marketing and for the past four years I’ve been specialising in social media management and training for small businesses.
I’m a huge social media geek! The world of social media changes so quickly and I love nothing better than keeping up with the latest trends and developments. But what I really enjoy is taking the latest updates and research and working out how a small business can really utilise them. I’ve been doing this successfully for the past 4 years for clients and in the dozens of face-to-face and online workshops I’ve been running and now I’m putting everything together in one place for you in the Members Community.