Online Social Media Workshops

We’ve been running social media workshops for small groups of small business owners since 2017 and have run over 250 in-person workshops all over the UK.

Because of the current situation with Coronavirus we’ve had to put a hold on all in-person workshops for the foreseeable future. So we’ve decided to take our popular and highly recommended training online giving you the chance to take part from the comfort of your home. All of our workshops are run by professionally trained social media experts and they will be for small groups of no more than 12 people.

We also offer a free place on all workshops to a small charity, social enterprise, voluntary organisation or community group. You can find out more and apply for a free place here.

We’ve trained over 2,000 small business owners to use social media more effectively. We’re proud that 78% of our workshop attendees are very satisfied with the training and the remaining 22% were all satisfied and over 99% of people said they would recommend the workshops to a friend.

We’re also giving everyone that takes part in our online workshops 8 weeks access to our training materials in a closed Facebook group, so you can revist any parts of the training that you need to plus ask any additional questions you many have once you start to put your new found knowledge into practice.

Whether you’re looking to get started with Instagram, up your game on Facebook or learn how to run successful Facebook adverts we have the perfect online social media workshop for you.

This three hour workshop is perfect for anyone who wants to learn all the tips and tricks needed to get the best from Instagram. Click here to find out more


This two hour workshop is perfect for anyone who is struggling with their Facebook business Page. Click here to find out more


This two hour workshop is perfect for anyone who is fairly new to Twitter who would like to learn how to get the best from it. Click here to find out more.


This two hour workshop is for anyone already using Instagram for their business who would like to learn some more advanced strategies. Click here to find out more.


This two hour workshop is a great introduction for small businesses to using Facebook Ads effectively. Click here to find out more.


If you’re not sure which of our workshops are right for or if you have any other questions, please let us know below and we’ll get back to you as quick as we can.


We hope that when things return to normal we’ll be able to bring back our popular in-person workshops. If you’d like to find out more about which areas we cover you can click on the link below.