This four hour workshop is perfect for small business owners, solopreneurs and particularly busy parents juggling a business with raising a family.
Without a clear defined social media strategy for your business your efforts on social media could be wasted. This workshop along with our 20 page workbook will help you create an actionable strategy that is aligned with your business goals. You’ll come away from this workshop with a clear plan in place for your social media marketing that has been developed with the help of our local social media expert.
What will we cover?
- How to set S.M.A.R.T objectives based on your goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time based.
- We’ll help you truly understand your target customers and refine your user personas.
- We share up-to-date statistics on the popular social media platforms so you can be sure you’re using the right ones for your business.
- Tips and advice on researching your competitors and learning from their successes and mistakes.
- Refining your business tone of voice.
- Finally we’ll look at developing your content strategy so you’re sharing the best possible content at the most revelant times.
What past participants had to say
“The workshop exceeded my expectations. Once I’ve completed the workbook I’ll have a comprehensive strategy and deeper understanding of my business.”
“Wow, there was so much useful information. I had already written a content calendar but the course highlighted areas I need to focus to write a comprehensive strategy for my business”
“I thought the workbook was excellent – really well thought out and included tools that I could not have developed myself”
Why do I need a social media strategy for my business?
“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” – Benjamin Franklin
So many small business owners feel they need to simply have a presence on social media and if they post occasionally, that will be enough to see a return on the time they are investing in it. But a comprehensive social media strategy can help you grow a community that is genuinely interested in your business, which in turn can help drive sales and of course help you achieve your business goals.
What happens after the workshop?
You will also get access to the training materials in a private Facebook group for 8 weeks after the workshop, where you can go over everything again in your own time. Plus you’ll have the opportunity to ask any questions you have once you to start to put your new skills into practice.